Fruits & Vegetables

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kiharan @ Nov. 05 2003,9:05)]I can eat 2 or 3 times as much as friends who outweigh me by 50 pounds or more. It makes it that much more enjoyable to see the amazement on their faces...
Yes, that's the fun part of it! Many times I overeat during a social event. Others who know that I have a visible 6-pack but are not aware of my daily struggle with hunger, will be staring at me with an astonished look on their faces, wondering how can life be so cruel with them, and how lucky am I to be able to raven like this without getting fat.

Of course, I have the same feelings when I watch people who actually eat like this every day without getting fat (like my brother, constantly at 5% bf)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] i cannot even fathom eating 10000 kcal

This is the story of my life. I could easily eat 10,000kcal and still be hungry. I know how elvis must have felt. My maintenance calories are only 2200 per day. I feel like I am doomed to either be hungry or fat.

My dream is to add enough muscle that it increases my metabolic rate so I can get away with eating more per day.

Rainier.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RainierWolfcastle @ Nov. 06 2003,10:36)]I feel like I am doomed to either be hungry or fat.
It seems we've all been thinking the same way... I have also had the same thought many times. At this stage of my life, being fat is not an option (maybe because I've already been there, up to a point). So, that leaves hunger as the only alternative. Which has taught me that one can actually learn to live with it. It can be very distracting when you feel hungry all day long, but once you accept it, it gets easier.

I have also managed to find some good points in it: For example, I feel much more 'alive' and vivid when I'm hungry. I also enjoy good food much more. I have developed a gourmet lifestyle that never surfaced back when I was eating crap all day. So, every Saturday morning I head to www.foodtv.ca (and a couple of Greek sites) and browse through the recipes of famous chefs. I choose one that isn't a calorie bomb and allows an accurate calculation of calories, I go shopping and then I cook. Jamie Oliver is my favorite chef. I have prepared some very delicious and very exotic dishes :)

Since apparently there are many of us, we could gather and go out for dinner... or have an eating contest :D

why not a recicpy only thread with cals and macros listed for each dish?

we could also have a weekly contest to crown the best taste/healty chef...
laugh.gif

Back