Here goes HST cycle #2

RUSS

I finished my first cycle two weeks ago, it went great, seemed easy right up until almost the very end. I started off thinking a week to 10 days would be a good SD, but ended up going 14 days to make sure I had it covered. For valentines day my wife bought me 90 more #'s of weights wich will come in handy this cycle as I had run out of enough weights to keep progressing on deadlifts.

So yesterday I started back with my first go at 15's, man, what a difference , they were hard!On military press I had to stop at 10 and cluster the remaining 5 ( did it in 3 and 2).That SD really works for losing strength!!! I expect my system will shock itself back into shape in the first few W/O's.

I had excellent results my first cycle and am excited for this second one as I feel more experienced with the HST and plan to really "dig in" to this second cycle and reach some fairly high goals I've set for myself this time around.

Well just thought I'd share where I'm at and how it's going as you guys have taken time to answer all my questions and everything ( for which I'm grateful).
tounge.gif

I will continue with the same routine 3x/wk as before

Flat Bench
Military Press
BB rows
Deadlift

* I will add overhead squats and one iso (probably BB Curls) next (third) cycle , but for now am going to stick to what worked so well the first time.

Back