Hormones + diet

Rippt

HST doesn't concern itself with the temporary fluctuations in hormones during exercise, what about nutrition -- with regards to fat loss and muscle gain, is it just the calories that count?

JT

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ Sep. 02 2004,4:07)]no. Please read the FAQs regarding to diet. As a matter of fact, read all of them.
If your going to take the time to post, post an intellegent answer. I've seen you post this same reply a dozen times in the last week.

Sorry Rippt, had to vent. I wish I had an answer for you, but I dont know the anwer to your question.

Calories are a determining factor in energy, but macros are also important for Protein Synthesis, Insulin, plus a whole website full of other factors. Don't forget we also get many minerals and vitamins based on certain foods which impact both calories and macronutrients. So it's the whole picture not just one aspect of it, including hormones. I believe, and someone please spank me if I assume too much, Bryan's stance is that the hormonal aspect of exercise is 1. Nothing we can control to any great degree, unless "assisted". 2. For the most part are going to do what we want anyway as long as we supply the correct set of stimulus.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've seen you post this same reply a dozen times in the last week.
because that is the answer he needs. The answer to his question is answered by Bryan himself in the FAQs, so why shouldn't I direct him to that answer?

Please take your own advice.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If your going to take the time to post, post an intellegent answer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ Sep. 02 2004,11:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've seen you post this same reply a dozen times in the last week.
because that is the answer he needs. The answer to his question is answered by Bryan himself in the FAQs, so why shouldn't I direct him to that answer?
I'm not going to argue with you. It's piontless. But if you where trying so much as to "direct" him, why didn't you post a link to the FAQ in question?

Thank you and Good day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Please read the FAQs regarding to diet.

that was my response. There is a section in the FAQs called "Diet and nutrition." Most people can put the pieces of that puzzle together.

Back