How Do You Feel After Your Workout?

ajntorinj

I've never really been particularly keen on what my body has tried to tell me, so I thought I'd throw this question out there. I'm currently thinking "Ready for More" is how one should feel post-workout, but I'd really like to hear what the HST vets have to say about the matter. Thanks.

Sometimes I'm exhausted (but not "near-death exhausted"), sometimes I'm pumped and ready for more, depends on what part of the cycle I am.

During early 10's, for example, I accomplish my routine in far less than 45 mins... just around half an hour in fact, minimal rests, just go supersets after supersets.

Post 5's are a different matter of course. Sometimes, during off days, it takes me almost an hour to finish them, and I feel pretty exhausted. I don't feel like I'm going to die, but in all cycles of HST I've done, the post 5's always make me feel exhausted enough to say "Whew! What a work out, it felt great, but i'm sure as hell glad it's over and I got through it!"

-JV

Its hard to describe really. Mentally I'm wired, feeling very alive and focused. Physically I'm usually trembling and feeling weak but in a good way. Its a bit of a buzz.
Jazzer :)

I feel great after my workouts. It's mostly visual and so on. I'm all pumped up and feeling very confident about how i look. I love 2/3'rds through the workout when my arms, shoulders, and chest are all pumped. Makes me feel like a badass, lol.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_dark_master @ Aug. 04 2005,7:44)]Other - Up for a shag (It must be the *PUMP*)
LOL

Yeap, not right after though after the Post Workout shake an a shower
thumbs-up.gif

Back