How Long Do You Train?

Less than an hour.... assuming the posers have finished hogging the equipment, while they're busy admiring themselves in all the mirrors

Otherwise it can take days

Dang O&G...if I left in 20 minutes, I'd have to spank myself!
biggrin.gif

I'm usually 1 to 1.5hrs, now at about an hour and ten with the PL work with just the 4 exersizes, BUT I do take 3min. between sets and maybe 5 between exersizes.
Not only is that for keeping strength up for PL work, but as I've gotten older I found that it tears me down much less and I can do more.
Today was about 18 tons in squats, deads, and bench, so it's not like I'm slacking.

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Oct. 11 2008,10:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">20 minutes max.</div>
Blimey.....

my warm up takes 20 minutes alone

<div>
(quadancer @ Aug. 30 2009,9:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Today was about 18 tons in squats, deads, and bench, so it's not like I'm slacking.</div>
Quad...

Thats a pretty impressive lump of iron you just shifted today...

You could have probably built a tank with all that metal!

Great work mate... makes the rest of us look like slackers (well, speaking for myself at least...)

Brix

This morning:

28 sets in total
9 exercises

Completed in 46 minutes.

As I train in the morning before work I am somewhat motivated to finish quickly, mostly not to hit rushhour traffic..

Back