How Much Omega 3?

By the way, I must market spinach as a great source of Omega-3.
cool.gif

<div>
(jmm @ Mar. 23 2007,17:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">bulldog- sorry for stating the obvious, but you can't persuade him to eat fish?  That might be a neat solution...

Have you tried mixing the oil with other drinks, salad dressing, etc - that might help with the burps?  Not sure if there's any 'full' solution, though.</div>
We do eat fish every now and then but not enough to get a consistent intake of the necessary omega 3's.  So the fish oil supplements are a must.  Especially since he is ADHD.....I'm really hoping it helps with that after a few months.

I found another supplement called Coromega that is orange flavored and comes in little packets.

http://www.coromega.com/

He tried one of those tonight and seemed OK with it so we will see how those go.

I thought I would mention that my son loves taking the orange flavored Coromega packets! If you have any kids and want to get them taking fish oil I think you will have luck with this product. I also see that this same company now makes a product specifically for kids but I don't really see the benefit. I think they actually have less Omega 3 per serving than their standard product.

Since I have been taking the lemon flavored Carlson fish oil for a few weeks now I don't get the burps nearly as bad as when I first started. And the burps I do get are not fishy tasking in any way so that isn't a problem either. It is a great tasting product and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good fish oil supplement. They only downfall I see is that my wife says that my breath smells like I have been smoking pot after I take it! Other than that I have no complaints! Great product!

Back