HST:CRE

• Thread starter imported_diznik
  • Start date
I

imported_diznik

Is there anywhere else where I can find HSN creatine given that its out of stock here? It'd be nice if the price were comparable to what it is here, but to be honest I'll pay more. The GNC creatine I bought is destroying my stomach.

I had that same problem with most of the creatines I took. I'm currently taking the creatine p/12 you can get at proteinfactory.com with good results. I take a 1/4 teaspoon a day.

I bought that GNC crap and had that same problem. I felt like I was going to throw up for hours after drinking it, nausea and slight cramps. I can deal with cramps, but feeling like I'm gonna hurl for hours really got to me.

I bought creapure from Amazon a couple weeks ago.

http://www.amazon.com/exec....=507846

BTW...I never have had problem with cramping or 'the pukes' with creapure or hsn:cre, I thought it might be because they're both 'micronized' which I think means its a finer powder.

i felt like puking even with the micronized creapure stuff. Wierd. I don't usually have that problem with whey, sometimes i do if it's empty stomach though. Haha o well. My gains are fine without creatine

pzhang

Back