HST questions plz help

laxstork

I've been reading a lot about HST and looking to start it soon but I need some clarification...

Based on the example workout routine and what I want to put into mine, how is it possible to do Chins (W&N) and Rows (W&N) in the same workout? it puts my workouts up to like 15.

& If say I do Bench(day1) Incline(day2) Bench(day 3)
by the end of the 2 weeks, i'm only getting 3 workouts for bench and 3 for incline...but the program is based on 6workouts for a 2 week span..... I wouldn't be reaching my RM or I would be skipping the first 3build-up Reps..... =\

What I want in my workout

Calf raises
Squat
Deadlift
Flat bench
Incline bench
Dip
Chin (N&W)
Row (N&W)
Rear Lat raises
Shoulder Press
Bi
Tri
Trap

thanks

drop flat bench,you have dips and inclines that will cover all your chest.
you dont need to do wide and narrow,narrow grip is probably better for both because it causes a better stretch,but if you want you could do ng chins wg rows this cycle then next cycle reverse it you will still be hitting every muscle in your body so dont get parra about it
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">you dont need to do wide and narrow,narrow grip is probably better for both because it causes a better stretch,but if you want you could do ng chins wg rows this cycle then next cycle reverse it</div>

This helped me a lot thank you, and i'm going to try removing regular bench and see how it goes
smile.gif

<div>
(laxstork @ Oct. 20 2006,19:12)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">you dont need to do wide and narrow,narrow grip is probably better for both because it causes a better stretch,but if you want you could do ng chins wg rows this cycle then next cycle reverse it</div>

This helped me a lot thank you, and i'm going to try removing regular bench and see how it goes  
smile.gif
</div>
most guys try to add every exercise from every angle that they can,you cant blame them this is what they have been told for years by the mags etc.
for back basicly if you do 1 vertical and 1 horizontal pull (and chest) then you are almost certainly covered.
most compounds cover a lot of muscle groups
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Back