HST theory

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was wondering, how is Bryan's theory percieved by other scientists?

I'm a bodybuilding PhD (molecular biology) here and I'm very very (very very) fond of bryan's approach. Imho it's by far the best piece of information I have ever read on hypertrophy-related training and I really admire all the effort bryan put in it. there might very well be some minor flaws in the basic research or interpretation (SD!) but I wouldn't expect any relevant faults in HST's general principles.

it actually appears to be especially brilliant when compared to some other theories in the field.

What means a HST expert? having the stars or the years?

I would say: believe in what you do and you will grow

tounge.gif

Bodyguard

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What means a HST expert?

The Boss decides who earns this! No one else! So he's the one who can tell the criteria.

Down

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm a bodybuilding PhD (molecular biology) here and I'm very very (very very) fond of bryan's approach.

worship.gif
Respect sir, another SLIMKOP (Afrikaans term for clever) added to our website, great stuff
thumbs-up.gif
Happy to know that you like Bryan's work, hope to see then a lot more of your work splashed all over our site or at least in Dan's research site.
laugh.gif

Cheers

Back