I am just not getting sore... Should I?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fausto @ Feb. 07 2006,9:18)]Chris
I wanted to point you out to this:
Go download the essential Berardi e-book on the link I provide below and open up page 29, then do the math and see what is you real caloric requirement, you'll be surprised.
butbut.gif

Yeah, that was also my reaction
laugh.gif

Essential Berardi
also be aware that Berardi's calculations are usually wrong

Aaron

You have proof?

Send us the revised calcs then for that page please!

We also want to be onn track, all things considered!
tounge.gif

Sorry for the questions, but I want these next 2 weeks or so to really count. I will keep you updated. Thanks-a-million for the help.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sorry for the questions, but I want these next 2 weeks or so to really count. I will keep you updated.

Don't take too much notice, Chris! I love to joke around! :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Thanks-a-million for the help.

De nada, mate! That is we are here for! To help each other, else what is the purpose of this web site!

It is entirely built on people helping each other, besides the fact that Bryan first had to start it off and give us the HST breakdown, but soon he was surrounded by helpful guys and girls. :D

By the way, I have made some corrections to my diet. I added 2 more meals to the day (for a total of 8) and have added more carbs, mostly in the form of potatoes, pasta, oatmeal, and grains. I have also added more fats with my handy flax and olive oil, plus the occasional mayo. I think my fat intake was actually too low, since I was eating mosly fish and chicken, and very little sweets or red meat. Maybe now we will see some difference. Man do I feel like a pig!

Back