Is this a good diet?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by sprinter91, Jan 23, 2013.

1. sprinter91

sprinter91 New Member

I don't know about the cals and such since I'm not very good at maths or checking how much everything weighs and stuff but it seems it's very important..

I will tell you what I eat and well hopefully it's good enough for me.

6:30 am, a bowl with all bran cereals with skimmed milk
    10 am a banana or apple or any other fruit maybe 2
    12pm 2 sandwiches, brown, with 2 slices ham each
    3pm 2 sandwiches again with ham or a multicereal bread or anything I can get
    5pm I finish work, pre workout shake
    6pm finish workout post-workout shake
    7pm/8pm turkey/chicken breast, 1 whole filet or 2 sometimes with cooked potatoes (8 to 9, medium size) salad, tomatoes and cucumber. sometimes I alternate using fish or pasta.

I only drink water or 1 or 2 glasses of skimmed milk. in the weekend I sometimes drink soda but that's it.

What do you think?

2. Totentanz

Totentanz Super Moderator Staff Member

This is useless without knowing how many calories along with grams of fats, carbs and protein. At a glance, it doesn't look like enough but again, can't really say without those numbers.

3. sprinter91

sprinter91 New Member

That's the thing I really don't know how to see them, in the food labels or so? or where can I check this?

4. Totentanz

Totentanz Super Moderator Staff Member

Try googling how to count calories. It's absurdly easy.

5. chadenegger

chadenegger New Member

Hey sprinter91,

Whats your height, age, weight, sex and very importantly your goal-cutting/bulking??? No point in you giving us your calorie intake and macro breakdown (which is very important) if we dont know what we are dealing with- you could be a 4 foot filipino girl on a cut or a 7 foot swahili trying to bulk!

Anyway good luck with your diet and training, im sure youll get top notch advice here.