Is this a good diet?

sprinter91

I don't know about the cals and such since I'm not very good at maths or checking how much everything weighs and stuff but it seems it's very important..

I will tell you what I eat and well hopefully it's good enough for me.

6:30 am, a bowl with all bran cereals with skimmed milk
10 am a banana or apple or any other fruit maybe 2
12pm 2 sandwiches, brown, with 2 slices ham each
3pm 2 sandwiches again with ham or a multicereal bread or anything I can get
5pm I finish work, pre workout shake
6pm finish workout post-workout shake
7pm/8pm turkey/chicken breast, 1 whole filet or 2 sometimes with cooked potatoes (8 to 9, medium size) salad, tomatoes and cucumber. sometimes I alternate using fish or pasta.

I only drink water or 1 or 2 glasses of skimmed milk. in the weekend I sometimes drink soda but that's it.

What do you think?

This is useless without knowing how many calories along with grams of fats, carbs and protein. At a glance, it doesn't look like enough but again, can't really say without those numbers.

Hey sprinter91,

Whats your height, age, weight, sex and very importantly your goal-cutting/bulking??? No point in you giving us your calorie intake and macro breakdown (which is very important) if we dont know what we are dealing with- you could be a 4 foot filipino girl on a cut or a 7 foot swahili trying to bulk!

Anyway good luck with your diet and training, im sure youll get top notch advice here.

Back