joint pain

mrh

due to an old football injury I have trouble on the treadmill. even at a modest intensity I have pain in my left knee. I also have to be careful when I do things like cable pushdown for tricep. I have to make sure I dont lock my knees when I press down or I end up with joint pain. squats dont bother me because I dont go up to full lock. I dont know what the injury is because I never went to the doctor, but Im curious if there is a suppliment that helps with joint pain/imflamation? thanks

(move this out of HST forum..) ;)

I wouldn't think you needed a supplement for your knee pain - something like Aleve should help. When was the football injury and what position did you play? Many lineman have knee problems due to calcium deposits. I recommend going to an orthopedist to get his view on your past injury and current knee problems.

-Colby

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrh @ Aug. 16 2005,9:24)]but Im curious if there is a suppliment that helps with joint pain/imflamation?
I have heard lots of good things about glucosamine and chondroitin. I can't guarantee that it will help, but I do know people that take it and swear by it.

Back