Kre-Alkaline Creatine

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything about dietary supplements' started by Schpook, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Schpook

Schpook New Member

I would like some experts to weigh in on this. Is the PH balancing just a gimmick or does this product do what it claims.

They say because it is PH balanced that your body absorbs 100-90% of it instead of 10% like normal creatine and thus you do not have to go through a loading phase or take nearly as much.

Is this true or just product hype?

2. Totentanz

Totentanz Super Moderator Staff Member

Gimmick.

There is no spoon.

3. leegee38

leegee38 Member

If you are one of the people that experience bloating from creatine monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn can allow you to get the benefits without so much discomfort. As for the loading phase I think the general consensus is that it is not necessary regardless of what form of creatine you use.

4. casper

casper New Member

Just stick to creatine monohydrate. There is a good reason that it is the most popular: it is the best creatine. Don't fall for the hype. Companies use all the other types of creatine as a way to raise prices. Monohydrate is the cheapest and it also works the best. End of story.

5. Schpook

Schpook New Member

Thanks Everyone for helping me out. I'm finishing off what I have of the Kre-Alkaline and will be going for straight monohydrate when I'm done.