Legal drugs?

quadancer

I feel stupid asking this question, but there are some sites like this one, http://www.terepharmacy.com/main/deca.htm
claiming to sell "legal" steroids...and since the names are called the same as illegal steroids, I must assume that there's no copyright infringements or whatever, so they would probably have to be for real?
Just for curiosity's sake, I went all the way to the checkout, and it looked like they were actually gonna take my order and send me some!
How can this be? I've always thought these sites were just net ripoffs, or is it some kind of "buyer beware" over the legalities. Oh, and the prices weren't too high, so that makes me suspicious too.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">8. Are your products inspected by customs ? What is your success rate?

They are not inspected, but we cannot guarantee that. We use very discreet packaging and we are sending them through normal post, without payment information. That is the reason we cannot send packages using insurance or providing you, with tracking numbers. Currently, we have success rate of over 95%.

9. Do I need to send you a prescription to buy products from your shop?
No

10. Can I get a prescription from your shop?
No

11. Is it legal to buy these products?
Law differs from country to country. We recommend you to contact your local authorities or customs office regarding the regulations and restrictions of your country.

12. Are you legitimate?
We are a legitimate company and have been trading online for over 5 years now

13. Are your products fake?
No, we only sell genuine, high quality products from renowned pharmaceutical companys</div>

It is still illegal to buy them in the states, so your order could be seized by customs and you may have somebody knocking on your door with a badge....or they may arrive unchecked (discreet packaging) and your set, but it is still NOT LEGAL IF IT IS NOT LEGAL IN YOUR COUNTRY.

On a side note...I would rather buy them from a big commercial company than some guy on the street...but either way the legality is the same which makes me suspicious.

Most of these sites are scams. Sometimes they send you legit gear the first time you make a small order, and once you place a larger order, they send you sterile oils or whatever instead of actual gear. The only place to get real gear online that is reliable is either a domestic UG that you can find on one of the open sourcing boards or from someone who gives you a reference to a source, otherwise you have to get them from some guy in a gym or legally from your doctor for HRT. That's about it.
I wouldn't trust any websites that let you buy them on the site...

That's about what I'd have expected. One thing on the site tho, when I went back to it tonite to read the FAQ's; they have articles and history on all the steroids...made for some interesting reading, if not a bit scary. I got the feeling that they're telling you all the positives and leaving out some of the negatives about them. Or it's just lack of knowledge that would scare me if I wanted to cross over.

Sort of running out of things to read I guess...

There are no legal steroids in the US unless you get them from a doctor with a valid medical reason and use a real pharmacy.

If you want to buy gear, go with the real stuff from a reputable source. Check out some of the steroid forums to see who the good sources and who the rip offs are. Also remember, if you get caught you will be treated just like a heroin dealer for having gear in your possession. A pretty big risk to take if you ask me.

Note: anything you find on google is probably either run by a scammer or the DEA.

Yeah, people with gear are treated just like people on hard core drugs. And if you have enough for more than one cycle, you might get charged with intent to sell as well as possession. Although... if you are lucky, the first time you get caught, you might be able to get away with a reduction to &quot;attempted&quot; possession, which is only a misdemeanor instead of a felony. Oh, and in most states, there is a mandatory license suspension for any drug related charge, even though no guy is going to inject test into his glute, then get in his car and cause a fatal car accident like with some other substances...

The funny thing is that if you get charged with steroid possession, in some cases you might actually be treated with more disdain than someone who gets charged with, for instance, possession of meth. I know a guy... he didn't have fun. Strange that there is more of a stigma about steroids than for something as horrible as meth, isn't it?

SO... anyway. If you ever DO decide to do anything like this, do NOT tell ANYONE and make sure you have a VERY good hiding spot and NOTHING on your computer. Keep your ass covered.

Yeah, a laptop with wi-fi capability and evidence eliminator is a good investment. Drive around until you find someone's network you can connect to (the sheriff's department is a good choice if you have an ironic sense of humor and their security sucks. Then you can't be traced or found. Don't use a credit card. CIM or WU only. You set up surveillance on the mailbox you'll be using before the cops get set up so you'll know if they are there. Write &quot;return to sender, don't recognize sender's name or address&quot; on the package and leave it outside for a day or two as if you intend to put it back in the box.

See, lots of precautions to be taken because there is a lot of risk. Is it worth the risk?

The main reason I am 'natural', is the fact that steroids are illegal here in the U.S. without a prescription.
If I could get a prescription just by asking a doctor for one, I might consider trying an AAS cycle, despite the health risks.
But add legal problems, and the unreliability of black market drugs on top of potential health risks and it is an easy decision not to get involved.

Buyin' - find the gym in town with the biggest lifters/bouncers; get your gear from there. Pay cash. Don't leave by the same way you got there, and don't FFS drive your car to the front door. Another good tip is to take a shopping bag with you, as one gym I know actually handsout the gear in old shopping bags, trouble is they're bright yellow &amp; it definately looks sus when you see all these big BB's coming out the front door - esp. since the shop the bags advertise closed down in our town three years ago!
Keep your gob shut; take whatever is offered (first time at least) and don't question their knowledge regarding the juice - NO ONE LIKES A SMART ARSE [even if you are right]
Keep ya nose clean - don't brag, and you should be alright.
DO NOT buy off the web, it's overpriced &amp; probably fake - then there's the trail right back to your sorry arse...
Take it from someone who's actually done it (and I've got a wife, two kids &amp; a house - still)
cool.gif

Sorry if I left the impression that I'm STUPID, but yes, they're illegal, yes, black market can mess you up (THANKS Uncle Sam!), and yeah, the legal route would be the best...IF I wanted to use. Downside of legal that I found out was that HRT will only give you a little boost, which is cool if you're deficient. (I'm low in GH) And it's expensive as hell.
I've seen testimonies galore about guys who've used 'roids for many years and are still doing well, look and feel young, and have great bodies - from using properly. I just found that interesting and started reading up on them a bit. It's one of those &quot;the more you learn, the more questions you have&quot; deals. I talked to some of the 'roiders at our local gym, and it turns out that they're legal, albeit they seem to have a fairly lenient doc on their side. As this one guy was incline pressing 135 lb. d/b's, I felt like a little gym squirrel next to him! He told me, 'no complications' after years of assistance. That kind of makes you want to try it, but even black market is a lot of money, as well as the risks. I think the worst risk of 'roid usage is the law.
There's an old saying; &quot;The Law is an Ass.&quot;

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 12 2007,08:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Sorry if I left the impression that I'm STUPID, but yes, they're illegal, yes, black market can mess you up (THANKS Uncle Sam!), and yeah, the legal route would be the best...IF I wanted to use. Downside of legal that I found out was that HRT will only give you a little boost, which is cool if you're deficient. (I'm low in GH) And it's expensive as hell.
I've seen testimonies galore about guys who've used 'roids for many years and are still doing well, look and feel young, and have great bodies - from using properly. I just found that interesting and started reading up on them a bit. It's one of those &quot;the more you learn, the more questions you have&quot; deals. I talked to some of the 'roiders at our local gym, and it turns out that they're legal, albeit they seem to have a fairly lenient doc on their side. As this one guy was incline pressing 135 lb. d/b's, I felt like a little gym squirrel next to him! He told me, 'no complications' after years of assistance. That kind of makes you want to try it, but even black market is a lot of money, as well as the risks. I think the worst risk of 'roid usage is the law.
There's an old saying; &quot;The Law is an Ass.&quot;</div>
I can't believe you're not on some kind of hormone therapy yet. I'm mr. 'anti-steroid' over here, but I still plan to be on some kind of hormone therapy once I get to be your age. I think there is a big difference between using them to have huge artificially high levels of test, and just to bring yourself to the level of an average 20 or 30 something year old male.

I couldn't care less about all the legality issues. I don't do them simply because I'm afraid of the health risks. Is it really that hard to get what you need ? Can't be that difficult. Seems like the money is the main issue for you now, right ?

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jan. 11 2007,22:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah, people with gear are treated just like people on hard core drugs.  And if you have enough for more than one cycle, you might get charged with intent to sell as well as possession.  Although... if you are lucky, the first time you get caught, you might be able to get away with a reduction to &quot;attempted&quot; possession, which is only a misdemeanor instead of a felony.</div>
The guidelines have been changed recently.  Enough doses for one cycle is generally enough for intent to distribute now from what I understand.

It's always best to just get a real live in the flesh source or to get real chummy with a cow if you want to go this route.

Steve, I did look into HRT, got my script and everything...I'm good for a year for that, but the money has been the issue, or I'd be at 1000ng/dl by now! They will give me test up to legal amount, which is cheaper than the GH that I'm actually pretty low on. What sux is that the legal route is about six times more expensive than the back alley route, and that's why I didn't get any. I'm really sick of bustin' my @ss for so little in return, but right now at least i'm gaining strength in the 5x5 stuff, so we'll see what happens when I hit the 3x10's and bey0onnndd!!!! Maybe I'll gain a pound or two.

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 12 2007,16:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Steve, I did look into HRT, got my script and everything...I'm good for a year for that, but the money has been the issue, or I'd be at 1000ng/dl by now! They will give me test up to legal amount, which is cheaper than the GH that I'm actually pretty low on. What sux is that the legal route is about six times more expensive than the back alley route, and that's why I didn't get any.  I'm really sick of bustin' my @ss for so little in return, but right now at least i'm gaining strength in the 5x5 stuff, so we'll see what happens when I hit the 3x10's and bey0onnndd!!!! Maybe I'll gain a pound or two.</div>
Well, guys are posting that they're using steroids on this forum, so I assume it's ok to talk about this stuff...

So, have you ever purchased any GH using the 'back alley' route ?  Do you know exactly what you need to get and in what dosages ?

GH is expensive as hell, and harder to deal with since it is fragile... needs to be refrigerated. The price has gone down a whole lot though, and if you are just looking for a replacement dosage, it might be manageable. Still, not worth the legal risk in my opinion.

GH is serious stuff. Look at people who have gigantism, Andre the Giant was a famous example of a person with this disease. He was the biggest, strongest WWF wrestler ever and he didn't even exercise! Since he was born with extreme GH levels, even his skeleton was huge, his jaw was giant and his face was distorted. His fands, feet and everything were just ridiculously big and strong.

As Tot said, the GH is fragile and dangerous because of that: it only lasts, oh, I forget, something like a couple hours once exposed to air, has to be kept cold, etc. I think it would be too chancy, and I don't know how much I'd need to get up to top. With the legal route, they test you at 6 weeks, then every 3 months to monitor you. I wouldn't chance it (Street GH), although if it were legal, I wouldn't have a problem with using Sustenon or Dianabol with test in a stack in light dosages. I think I have the mentality to control myself, but that's just me. I may still get the HRT when we start making money, just to try it and see how I do. I definitely seem to be at my genetic limits with fluctuating work, semi-sloppy diet regimen and 3-4 workouts a week.
I would do better as a lab rat.

ah....Yeah, definitely sounds like you need to go the professional route. Seems like the best thing you could do is to find some ifbb pro who lives in Atlanta and get chummy with him, then find out who his doc is, unless the doc you already have is willing to give you the GH levels you want. What a mess

Yeah Scientific, everyone always makes comments about how big Coleman's or Cutler's jaws are or how big their heads have gotten due to all the GH they take, but I just can't see it. I've looked at old pics and new pics, seems like they have both always had huge jaws and big heads.

The skeletal deformities only happen if the GH levels are high in childhood while the skeleton is developing. Which is why Andre was so frickin' huge...he could have crushed Coleman's head with his hands!
laugh.gif
wow.gif

The disease is extremely rare though and is why you don't see many of these people walking the street!

Back