Looking for an easy non timeconsuming bulkinplan

Owndawg

I`m starting my first HST cycle soon and I have to get my diet right, to get the results I`m looking for. but i dont want to use the whole day to prepare food, so does anyone have an easy eatingplan which you use during bulk that they would like to share?
I can figure out the cals i need for my bodyweight myself.
wink.gif

<div>
(Owndawg @ Sep. 19 2006,12:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I`m starting my first HST cycle soon and I have to get my diet right, to get the results I`m looking for. but i dont want to use the whole day to prepare food, so does anyone have an easy eatingplan which you use during bulk that they would like to share?
I can figure out the cals i need for my bodyweight myself.    
wink.gif
</div>
Barbeque or 'foreman grill' a bunch of hamburgers/chicken breasts/steaks/whatever other meat you want to for a whole week and just take it with you in a ziploc bag day to day.

How many cals per day do you need ? Man, bulking is so easy...wish I was bulking. You can always find high calorie foods (at least in the 'fat ass' country of the USA). Protein bars, candy...prepared shakes can have a lot of calories depending on how much fruit you put in them...one large banana is 135 cals....I have to stop now i'm getting hungry.

<div>
(stevejones @ Sep. 19 2006,16:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
I have to stop now i'm getting hungry.</div>
lol...to both that and the &quot;cutting sucks&quot; title of your recent thread.

I'm doing the opposite and hadn't allowed myself to eat like this in a long time. I'd forgotten how nice it is.

Owndawg, once you make sure that you get enough protein (I use the 1gm per lb of bodyweight rule), then it's a matter of how you get the rest of the calories needed. You need to track those (I'm using fitday.com). I try to get a reasonable amount of healthy food, then eat whatever I need to in order to make up any shortage of calories.

I happen to enjoy peanut butter on flour tortillas with some honey, so if I'm short of calories it's a quick way to add a bunch with some nutrional value as well. However, if I'm short of time and other sources I'll eat a pastry, ice cream, or whatever until I hit my quota.

The point being that, while healthy is good, getting enough calories is way more important than where you get them from.

Mcdonald's dollar menu is a pretty easy way to get in the calories. Personally, I prefer Burger King though.

Where I work, there always seems to be some kind of food sitting on the break table. at home, it's peanut butter as my main colorie contributer.

Oatmeal with a big scoop of peanut butter and maybe some whey powder, a couple times per day, on top of what you regularly eat. That could do it!

<div>
(Totentanz @ Sep. 19 2006,23:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Mcdonald's dollar menu is a pretty easy way to get in the calories.  Personally, I prefer Burger King though.</div>
Goddamn you Americans are lucky, we don't have a dollar menu at Maccas in Australia, and we don't have supersize either. Then again we also don't have a 60% obesity problem...(its probably still like 40-50% though...)

I eat a lot of rice, pasta and bread for my carbs, and chicken, tuna, beef, lamb etc. for protein, plus a protein shake to make up any shortfall. You can prepare as much bulk rice or pasta that you want in a big dish, and same with meat as Steve suggested. Try to stay away from the junk if you can help it.

Lol! Do I sound like an advert. Didn't mean to. I have nothing to do with the company I linked BTW in case thats how it sounded.
J
smile.gif

Haha, I'm just a jackass. My wife and I are always arguing wether the &quot;Quaker&quot; oats or the generic store brand is better. I think when the whole ingredient list says &quot;oats&quot; you don't have anything better about it because it has a fancy colorful label and a higher price!

&quot;Kroger&quot; stores brand...2lbs. 10 oz. or 1.10 kg.....$1.19 before tax.
wink.gif

Back