Money down the drain...

BIZ

Just a rant:
Over the last decade or so, I have spent a lot of money on supplements. I would venture to guess I have spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $10,000. Some of the supplements were sound choices like creatine and protein, but the majority were duds. Should have been the other way around, but you live and learn. My point is that I could have owned a home by now if I had just saved all the money I wasted on poor supplements. Dohhh! I am thankful for HST and the knowledge shared on this forum. I can go to sleep at night knowing the $ I just spent on HSN products was a sound investment.

i know the feeling, you're not alone. too bad internet was something back then only a few had access to, hell even owning a computer was out of this world. thank goodness for technology.
but you're right, i bought it all (hotstuff x, dhea, norandro, liquid creatine (the really thick and bad tasting one) zma, you name, if it was hyped it the center of the mag, with all those testimonials, i had to have it.

:mad: :mad: dang those no good ##@@*&^^$&^

i take back what i said about technology, 'cause i know i didn't type "dang" in here.
thanks for the forum anyways bryan
sneaky2.gif
sneaky2.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (marc999 @ Jan. 27 2003,8:28)]i take back what i said about technology, 'cause i know i didn't type "dang" in here.
thanks for the forum anyways bryan
sneaky2.gif
sneaky2.gif
No problem marc999.
tounge.gif
:D

Back