Most embarrassing moment......

I was trying to chat a girl up, the two of us both on the treadmill her jogging me trying to sprint. I jumped off to get some water and left the treadmill running.
On the way back i totally forgot about the treadmill, i was looking at her as opposed to the machine.....
i put my foot and all of my weight onto the machine, went flying back off into all of the dumbells behind at about 300mph!
I couldn't stop laughing thats just sums up how smooth i am! It worked though, we went out pretty soon after!

A couple of weeks ago, my regular workout-pants were in the laundry, so I had to take an older pair, that I had previously used right when I started weightlifting. So that day I started out doing deadlifts, did my warmup as usual, and noticed a guy was waiting behind me for the bar (the gym was really crowded).

I went on to do my one and only work set, and on the first rep... my pants popped. I just stood up and looked around, trying to hide my crotch as good as I possibly could, but the guy who'd been waiting behind me walked up and said "You should'nt use such tight pants buddy. These are the kind of pants you wanna wear" - and pointed to his own.

The worst part is that I usually shower and change at home (I live a short busride from the gym), so I had to go home in my completely ripped up pants, with everyone staring at the busstation etc. Embarassing to say the least. The good part is that now atleast I know I've grown a lot since I started!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Minime @ Apr. 27 2008,1:08)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I had to go home in my completely ripped up pants, with everyone staring at the busstation</div>
Never heard it called that before!  
biggrin.gif

<div>
(ian @ Apr. 25 2008,10:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I was trying to chat a girl up, the two of us both on the treadmill her jogging me trying to sprint. I jumped off to get some water and left the treadmill running.
On the way back i totally forgot about the treadmill, i was looking at her as opposed to the machine.....
i put my foot and all of my weight onto the machine, went flying back off into all of the dumbells behind at about 300mph!
I couldn't stop laughing thats just sums up how smooth i am! It worked though, we went out pretty soon after!</div>
I'll be sure to add that one to my &quot;How to Pick Up Chicks&quot; repetoire...

Back