My Newest Cycle

FireFighter

Just want to make sure I'm not making any critical errors for my next HST Cycle:

Want to stick more with the basics:

Squats
SLDL
Calf Raises
Dips
Inc Bench Press
Pull Down / Pull Ups
Seated Row
Dumbell Press

Due to a prior injury in my forearm I'm thinking of going every third day instead of every other day.
(workout on Monday take 2 days off, workout on Thursday....)
The days of the week really don't matter much to me due to the fact that I work 3rd shift and I'm on a rotating days off schedule.

Also wondering when I get to the 5's if I'll need to alternate from the squats since I'll be giving my body that extra day of rest.

Any thoughts or comments?

It looks do-able. Of course I'd break up bodypart exercises. For instance, do squats first, then do 3 exercises, then do SLDL. Same with dips and bench, pullups and rows, that kind of thing.

I actually do a sort of super cycle routine.

I start with a warm ups of course but then my routine breaks everything into 2 or three exercises.

So I'll do a set of squats, a set of dips, and then a set up seated rows. I'll do those three exercises until I've done my sets. Then I'll do my SLDL, Bench Press, and Pulldowns in the same fashion and so on and so forth.

Works great for me, keeps my heart rate up and makes the workout go fairly quickly although it does get rough into the 5's.

Back