Natural Test Boosters

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 31 2007,16:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You're a very sick man, X! Hey, how does that compare to using ZMA? Sounds like about the same effects, except I was schmoozing with Halley Berry in my dreams.  
wink.gif
</div>
ZMA never gave me dreams of any kind. REM does though.

That was really interesting. As one who'd done M1t for a cycle, and superdrol for a cycle, (that's my whole history though) I'd say the M1d will have a big job to beat those standards.
I still think the real shame of PH's is that you need to add milk thistle, and/or whatever in the cycle, plus the PCT...by the time you count the cost, a bit more would buy you an AA cycle. But at least this wouldn't get you any downtime!

I don't waste my money on supposed test boosters but I've heard good things about tongkat ali or eurycoma longifolia jack as it's otherwise known.

We've &quot;heard&quot; good things about all these things...but you'll notice that the most and best reviews are always on sites that SELL them. I look for unbidden reviews, like http://www.thesupplementrating.com/rate.php?id=495, but they don't always have reviews on everything.
I haven't tried the Tongcat, but the longjack didn't work, and I took mega amounts of it for a while. Same thing with Tribulus. I'm still waiting for some reviews on ActivaTe, but it's still too new. As well as propanadrol, a legal PH. I refuse to take the guy behind the counter's word for it.

<div>
(quadancer @ Feb. 03 2007,23:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">We've &quot;heard&quot; good things about all these things...but you'll notice that the most and best reviews are always on sites that SELL them. I look for unbidden reviews, like http://www.thesupplementrating.com/rate.php?id=495, but they don't always have reviews on everything.
I haven't tried the Tongcat, but the longjack didn't work, and I took mega amounts of it for a while. Same thing with Tribulus. I'm still waiting for some reviews on ActivaTe, but it's still too new. As well as propanadrol, a legal PH. I refuse to take the guy behind the counter's word for it.</div>
One thing I've learned is never listen to supplement companies and if reading a study about a certain substance... to find out who footed the bill for the study
wink.gif

I only go off word of mouth or studies that weren't paid for by a company that would gain from favourable results. As I said I don't waste my money on any of these so called test boosters. The longjack I've heard good things from people who've used it but I think it's probably more of a libido booster than real-life testosterone booster.

and yes Tongkat Ali (longifolia jack) are the same thing lol
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Bulldog @ Feb. 05 2007,10:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Has anyone heard anything about this product?  They claim increased testosterone production.  It looks like it is the same old ingredients that have been claimed for years to increase testosterone for the most part.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_pa001.htm</div>
It's worthless. Everything but the kitchen sink thrown in, and no dosages listed.

<div>
(xahrx @ Feb. 05 2007,20:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It's worthless. Everything but the kitchen sink thrown in, and no dosages listed.</div>
I agree. There's so many ingredients but the dosage is 1-2 caps a day. That's ridiculous as this will mean getting tiny worthless dosages of each ingredient.

Example Cissus Quadrangularis is one of the best supplements I've ever taken... for healing tendon's. I was taking 10 grams a day, that's probably over 100-200 times what you'd get from that supplement. Did it boost my libido and testosterone even in such a large dose? Nope.

Rhodiola Rosea is another great herb but it won't do much in such tiny quantities, you need 500mg-1000mg to feel it's effects and even then it's subtle.

<div>
(Bison @ Feb. 05 2007,16:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(xahrx @ Feb. 05 2007,20:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It's worthless.  Everything but the kitchen sink thrown in, and no dosages listed.</div>
I agree. There's so many ingredients but the dosage is 1-2 caps a day. That's ridiculous as this will mean getting tiny worthless dosages of each ingredient.

Example Cissus Quadrangularis is one of the best supplements I've ever taken... for healing tendon's. I was taking 10 grams a day, that's probably over 100-200 times what you'd get from that supplement. Did it boost my libido and testosterone even in such a large dose? Nope.

Rhodiola Rosea is another great herb but it won't do much in such tiny quantities, you need 500mg-1000mg to feel it's effects and even then it's subtle.</div>
I don't even know why they included cissus in that product. I know USP claimed some of its actives had some anabolic effect and that's why they came out with Symmetry. But I've never read anything about cissus upping libido.

Except for the stinging nettle and cissus, it's full of crap I've tried copiously to no effect. Save yer money.
Bold advertising though...

I'm wondering if cissus will help rebuild the disc in my back? Haven't seen any claims for that yet.

I wasn't planning on buying any of that....I just wondered if anyone has heard anything good or bad about it. I assumed it was crap.

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Feb. 05 2007,18:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My favorite test-booster wasn't listed....wrestling with the wife.
wink.gif
</div>
Works great!

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 26 2007,22:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'd like to see how SweetDaddyPatty did on the ActivaTe. I'll have my doubts about it after looking at the hype. Would be nice to see someone get blood tested before and after a cycle of the supposed test &quot;boosters&quot;.</div>
I started rebound reloaded yesterday and will start the activate tomorrow. I start 10s on friday. I'm not having bloodwork done or anything, but I'll post my opinions. I'm always trying to improve my diet, workout etc. so even if I see better results on this HST cycle than on the last I still won't really know if the supplements had anything to do with it, but it seemed like a fun thing to try.

That's a shame...seems to me that if a supp were any good, you wouldn't have to WONDER IF - it did any good!
At least with test injections, you KNOW when you've hit an anabolic state, from what I read of people doing TRT or BM.
Bison said the longjack DID increase libido...I could use some real help in that dept. these days. I think it's fairly cheap too.

Well, Trib is also good for libido for some ppl. Yohimbe gives better &quot;wood&quot;. Maca(Leypidum meyenii) increases semen volume(as does celery, Peter North claims)...each and every one of these has been touted at some point in time as a Test-booster, and until now none has proven to be one. Also, one should bear in mind that estrogen has a bit more influence on libido than it`s credited for, once you get really low E your cravings for getting jiggy with it go down the drain.

Overall, I think that if anything out there not banned yet would boost test into even mild supra-physiological domains it would become banned/prescription only quite fast.

Back