twerner25

Hi Guys,

First I want to say how excited I am to be here and start my first cycle of HST. I have lifted on off for the past 5 yrs even competing in three bodybuilding shows. It is way different than my previous routines which most of you have went through. Workouts where you are still sore 7 days later when you hit your muscle again. I am a little overwhelmed and really do not know what routine to start on. Seems like everyone has good ideas. I would love some advice and help.

Trey

Welcome Trey.

How about some stats to provide us with a picture of where you are right now? eg. age, height, body weight, body fat, training regime(s) followed, etc.

Also, what sort of volume per body part have you been used to in your training up to this point?

All these details will help us to better help you.

As you have already entered three bb comps, I'm sure you will have your dieting pretty well dialled in by now, so I'm probably going to be picking your brains about that at some point.

Welcome Trey.

Just keep it simple for your first time around, "vanilla HST" as they say. Once you get the hang of it you can tailor it to your needs, but first you need to establish that it is working for you.

As has already been suggested, the "Simplify and Win" thread is a great read.

All the best!

Back