Next cycle plans using Pimp book

abarlament

HST training culled from the Vicious Pimp My HST eBook.

weeks 1-2
Squats
OHP
Lat Pulldowns (chin grip)
Bench Press
DL

15 reps for 1 set, M-Sa, starting weights will be around 55% of my 5rm, +/-5% or so.

weeks 3-4
Squats
OHP
Chinups
Bench
DL
incline laterals
incline curls

15 reps done cluster style, the italic exercises are stretch point exercises.

weeks 5-8
Squats
OHP
Chinups
Bench
DL
incline laterals
incline curls

15 reps, might drop down the reps when the weights start to get really heavy and I have to start doing negatives, which hopefully happens once I progress past my 5rm. For weights progression, I will increment every other day (so, two days at the same weight), and faster if I've found I have gotten that much stronger towards the end of the cycle. Which I hope I have, especially on the bench because it's been... years since I've benched for real.

And of course, all throughout I have PT T, W, Th which is pushups, situps, other calisthenics, and about 20 minutes of cardiovascular stuff. I should try to keep my diet stricter, I'd ideally be eating around maintnence and hope for more recomposition like the last cycle, letting the frequent lifting and cardio account for changes, monitoring weight and measurements like last time. I'll keep measureing biceps, thighs, and waist, and I'll do my chest also. I just didn't measure the chest consistantly, I think if I inhale all the way and do the measurement, it should remain consistant, because changing how much air I have of course alters it.

Back