nice

• Thread starter imported_drpierredebs
  • Start date
Cleanest bulk I've heard about in a while...

wow thats impressive tunnelrat...how did you handle the calories for your lifting days, set above maintenance? The eating/calories for your off days?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">How many of you, after doing all the pubmed searches and incorporating everything you have read about pre-post, during , etc... with AA´s and whey and casein, etc.. have noticed a a real effect on your strength and size?</div>
I 'm by no means an expert on the subject but I don't think that, say, trading your post-workout shake for a pre-workout shake could produce a noticeable difference...

it was probably the max stim training.

you know that stuff i'm really interested in but every time someone links me to it THE LINK IS DEAD

lol
smile.gif

<div>
(beingisbeing @ Jun. 11 2008,8:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">it was probably the max stim training.

you know that stuff i'm really interested in but every time someone links me to it THE LINK IS DEAD

lol
smile.gif
</div>
The site is gone and probably will not come back but you can always PM me. I'd be more than glad to email you the PDF.

<div>
(beingisbeing @ Jun. 11 2008,8:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">it was probably the max stim training.

you know that stuff i'm really interested in but every time someone links me to it THE LINK IS DEAD</div>
Ding Dong, the Link is dead.
Link O link, that needed link.
Ding Dong the needed Link is dead...

[Sorry, it's been a very long day]

Yup, that was intended to be a plug for Max-Stim. Apparently it offers measurable hypertrophy (if you can survive).

I used to take a half shot of my protein drink before training as I felt it made the workouts easier as I seemed to have more energy. Since reading the data on this site about preworkout protein I've started taking a full shot. I'm convinced it helps.

Also I read in Ironman an article on BCAA's (by Jerry Brainum) it said a 2004 study (Shimomura et al, I think) presented to the National Strength &amp; Conditioning Assc showed that when BCAA's were taken prior to exercise by 6 men the levels of stress hormone cortisol &amp; creatine kinase (both bad for muscle growth) went down and their testosterone count went UP!! They noted that participants with higher bodyfat needed a bigger dose. Other studies have shown improved endurance. Another that 5g of BCAA caused a reduction of DOMS (they did 7sets of 20reps so not what we'd call weight training . . . ). Yet another showed that BCAA stimulated the activity of the anabolic hormones i.e. test, GH &amp; insulin.
It also went on to say that if you are taking a protein powder you are probably getting enough BCAA's as Whey contains 26% &amp; Milk 21% (&amp; the most important leucine is 14% &amp; 10% respectively)

<div>
(beingisbeing @ Jun. 09 2008,10:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Cleanest bulk I've heard about in a while...</div>
Yeah, but then I was down for nearly a month. I was able to eat but not to workout. It brought my bodyfat percetage up above 10%.
sad.gif

So I'm back at the Max-Stim cycle once again. Gee, this is good stuff!

Back