not much into

iceman0625

Internet battles. But the jackoffs over at abcbodybuilding seem to think that HST is trash. I don't know if there is enough bandwidth for me to talk about all the trash on that website. The moderator "Joe Who" I mean Joe Yu, loves to take Verses out of the Bible and mold them into saying what ever he wants. Then he relates them to bodybuilding. I wish that website would be shut down. Most of their articles condradict each other and Joe Who will ban you for what ever reason he wants.

I know one time I asked him to explain to me how steroids where bad. I just wanted to see what he had to say and the username I used was banned. I believe that he knows Jack #### and Jack left town long ago.

they are all wierd. They have a picture of some short guy that looks "OK". He has some bf and not very much size and just because one of the mods is workingout with him, then this guy is freakin Arnold himself. YOu should see all the silly @$$ stuff they say. they all suck up to the mods, its pathetic, I feel like I am in high school over there. Good grief get a life.

get this ####. The guy I told you about Jo Who, he talks about how big he is and of course since everyone sucks up to him, they all talk about how big he is and they've never seen him would be my guess. He says that he will not post any pics because he bodybuilds for God. Any other cercumstances and I would say thats cool but because he is so errogant I say he's full of ####.

Here is the link to the guy thats being "trained" by Joe Ho, err I mean Joe You, what ever the hell his name is.

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forums.php?id=13&subId=22#

just go to the pictures forum and go to the 2nd page and at the top abotu the 5th one down, its called "New Pictures of Brothaman as of 6/2/05 "

Back