Pendlay Rows

The key is keeping your back straight, so try this: get the bar in position, bend over and grab it overhanded, and then adjust your stance so your hips and legs are comfortable and supporting your torso. I find on these a bit wider than shoulder width stance for my feet works best. Also, do not look up. It seems almost a natural tendency, but you will have an easier time of keeping your back straight if you keep your neck straight on this one. Look at the floor, keep looking at the floor. When people break form on this exercise it's almost always when they look up.

I think CDB pretty much covered it - the one other thing that I've found to help immensely is keeping tension in my hamstrings and glutes throughout each rep. It almost seems to keep the torso more stable. As was mentioned - head position is critical. You want to have a slight angle; one trick is to do the reps in front of a bench. If you have a logbook or something you record you WOs in, put it at the end of the bench and put your pen or pencil dead center. Keep your glare focused at the pen.

One other thing - do the reps in your socks or barefoot. Unless you have Chuck Taylor's or some other flat-soled shoe, take the angle out of your feet. It helps a bunch with balance.

Back