Protein GNC Sports Nutrition

amostafa

Hi,

Did any one try to buy and use Protein GNC Sports Nutrition, I am thinking to buy some, but I want to be sure that it has no side effects, and I also have some questions:
- What is the best type of Protein to take?;
- How often should I take it , after or before the workout?
- Does it have side effects?;
- After how many days, weeks , or months I should notice difference on the mass?
- Am I going to eat my 3 meals per day while I am taking protein or that will change?

Thanks

Amostafa

Its funny you are asking this question, there is an article and a guideline for this right here on the site, I think I have it saved so I'll post it for you. ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Am I going to eat my 3 meals per day while I am taking protein or that will change?

You should be rather having 6 meals per day, you'll see on the guideline, 2 of which would have been your protein meals.
wow.gif

Not that they would have been inclusive in terms of calories tio what you're already eating, but rather a split of the three meals calories over 6, if you know what I mean.

It will also help keep your body fat levels down, more like a barbeque, if you keep adding small amounts of charcoal, it burns like a marvel, but if you throw in a big log, it will slow everything down !!!

Hope this helps!

Whats more there is protein for sale right on this site too, unless of course you are not in the US, but if you are then you bound to save a packet by ordering from here!

Note that I am not advertising as I have never tried them, I am not in the US, so it would get expensive for me! :confused:

Ciao

Fausto

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fausto @ April 25 2005,10:13)]You should be rather having 6 meals per day, you'll see on the guideline, 2 of which would have been your protein meals.
wow.gif

Not that they would have been inclusive in terms of calories tio what you're already eating, but rather a split of the three meals calories over 6, if you know what I mean.
It will also help keep your body fat levels down, more like a barbeque, if you keep adding small amounts of charcoal, it burns like a marvel, but if you throw in a big log, it will slow everything down !!!
Not :confused:

it seems whatever u do, there are always people out there believing 6 over 3 meal bull ####, funny isnt it?

Well, most fitness magazines still are recommending that approach, so that's no surprise. It's hard to wade through the information sometimes to figure out what is correct or incorrect.

Back