Quality Prohormones

[b said:
Quote[/b] (VIPER @ Dec. 23 2003,1:55)]I got a question, why do internet sites and magazines advertise pro-hormones and steroids if they're illegal? Couldn't the government just shut everybody down for trying to sell them.
Thought it was funny that you posted exactly one year after this thread died... ;)

Shutting down internet sites isn't all that easy, the server may be located in an entirely different part of the world, outside of american jurisdiction.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blade @ Dec. 23 2003,3:37)]Thought it was funny that you posted exactly one year after this thread died... ;)

Shutting down internet sites isn't all that easy, the server may be located in an entirely different part of the world, outside of american jurisdiction.
HAHA! Sorry, I didn't even notice!

Well, thanks for clearing up the whole steroid internet thing. Oh yeah and the advice about about the cutting cycle and calories, etc, is working out good so far I've lost two pounds, and I don't think any muscle loss so hopefully over the next 6-7 weeks I'll get down further, so thanks! :D

Back