Question about after cycle

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY

I tryed searching on what to do after the cycle and I only found out to have 2 week SD after you find out your maxes.

OK, my question. I just finished my 1st 2 month cycle yesterday, when do I the week where I find my 'new' maxes again for my next cycle?

Do I find my new maxes right after my cycle? wait a week?

I posted my results on the sticky/pinned topic for those who are interested.

you should have wrote down your new maxes after each 15s.10s.5s. cycle..if you havent just add a couple of lbs to each max ..i dont normally take 2wks i finish on the friday and start again 9days later on the monday..

You don't need to test your maxes again after a cycle.

You can just move all your weights up by one increment or something like that (if your maxed were fairly accurate) but I would suggest keeping the starting weight the same and simply increase the weight every session without worrying about maxes and reps etc. Start with 15 reps and when you can't manage 15 without going to failure reduce the reps and so on. There's no need to actually hit your max.

By keeping the starting weight the same but hopefully increasing the weights you can lift at the end of your cycle you're increasing the range of effective weights you can use and therefore the amount of progression (in terms of weights) you can do in each cycle.

There's more about that in the faq.

Cheers

Rob

Back