Re-doing maxes again, etc...

tdsong

Hey, I'm re-doing my maxes today. Already been through my first complete HST cycle, and I guess I'm seeing some improvement though gradual.

I'd like to have some of the HST vets take a look at my workout once I get it set and calculated via the online calculator. Just want to make sure that I'm continuing to push myself a little more, that's all.

Also, how does everyone do their ab work? Ain't tryin' to get the almighty 6 pack, but at least get toned and lose some "musician gut".
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the help in advance!

Peace!

I treat my abs like any other muscle in an HST cycle. I do a few sets of pulley crunches as my exercise of choice. I am trying to get rid of the gut first before I care that much about abs.

Thanks for the reply, man! On the pulley crunches you do for abs, how many reps/sets do you normally complete in your overall workout? I've been doing some of the same (off and on) in my workout, but lately use a exercise ball to do my crunches.

Thanks again!

Usually?

High rep stages I will do 4-5 sets in the 1st week and 3-4 sets in the 2nd week where as for the 5's and negs I start off with 3 sets and then I do 2 sets in the 2nd week.

I do as much as I can more or less.

Back