Simplify and Win!

We could tweak your program a thousand ways, suggesting this exercise or that one, especially the lower body, but, in actuality, you have the major bases covered. A set of curls here and there never hurt anyone either. Careful with your shoulder. I find face pulls to be a great exercise to rehab shoulders.

I'll look into the face pulls thanks man.

Hey quick question fellas, thanks for all the suggestions so far. Started HST yesterday feeling nice and sore today after not lifting for a while. Wondering should I switch up the exercises for example 1 day Rows the following workout Lat Pull down and flat bench to incline, etc. Or stay with a set amount of exercises for a full cycle then switch it up.

Going to the gym tomorrow for 2nd workout, let me know if y'all can, thanks again.

Personally I would stick with the same exercises every session, if you do decide on a A/B routine then your increments will need to be larger (say 80, 90 and 100%) and you will do two max workouts per block

I agree. Stick with one to help build your neural strength until you get to a point that your size gains slow down. Then I would would start to mix it up. Personally I now do an A/B/C/D workout every week.

Sounds good fellas thanks. I'll keep the same routine for the full cycle then perhaps mix it up on the next cycle. Doing flat bench now next cycle I'll do incline, rows to pull down's, etc. You guys still running the HST program or another routine?

Sounds good fellas thanks. I'll keep the same routine for the full cycle then perhaps mix it up on the next cycle. Doing flat bench now next cycle I'll do incline, rows to pull down's, etc. You guys still running the HST program or another routine?
Up until end of last year I was doing HST, then did 6 weeks of 'big beyond belief' just for something different.

Currently using DUP (but not as you will see it if you google it) where I will do the 15s block on Monday and Tuesday, 10s on Wednesday and Thursday, 5s on Friday and Saturday - week 1 was at 55, 65 and 75% of 1rm max, week 2 was at 57.5, 67.5 and 77.5% and so on up to 67.5, 77.5 and 87.5%., after that will probably do a couple of weeks of trying to increase 5rm but not decided that yet, may go on to 3s but cannot really push much beyond that as train at home on my own.

I believe I am although some others disagree because I incorporate DUP and MYO Reps into the program. Semantics!

As long as the routine works and you're making gains that's all that matters. 2 workouts in so far and feeling good, haven't felt a pump like this for a little while but slowly working my way back into it.

thanks for the advice bud, i wanna concentrate on my abs and just fed up off my with my tummy fat, suggest me the best performance to reduce that

thanks for the advice bud, i wanna concentrate on my abs and just fed up off my with my tummy fat, suggest me the best performance to reduce that

@hamish05064, If you want to concentrate on abs then I would suggest that all of this work needs to be done in the kitchen, i.e. you need to lower your body fat to a low enough level (sub 10% for defined abs) to see your abs, no matter how many crunches you do if they are covered in a layer of fat you will not see them

You should find that your abs are worked enough with core exercises such as squats and deadlifts, and dips and chins, where you concentrate on stabilising your midsection during the movements.
Some lower abdominal work - such as hanging leg raises - 'may' help to tighten up/tone the area, but, as mentioned above, you wont see anything until you lose the fat via an effective dieting plan.

Back