start squatting!!!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_drpierredebs
  • Start date
That guy is a monster. It reminds me of those Bulls who have this weird disability that makes their muscles grow unchecked. I mean the bull was just freaken huge and hulking just like that guys legs.

He is like the inverse of those people who only work on their upper body, totally neglecting their legs.

That guys upper body was not neglected...just the angle of the camera. (that guy in the vid is an IFBB pro)

Anyway, the title of this thread should have been start juicin' since nobody is going to get legs like that just by squatting...pharmacueticals were obviously involved.

''pharmacueticals were obviously involved. ''

You mean like aspirin?
laugh.gif

You're insane if you think he is natural...have you seen his thighs? They look like space aliens invaded his body, and the rest of him is pretty amazing also.

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Jan. 12 2007,18:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You're insane if you think he is natural...have you seen his thighs?  They look like space aliens invaded his body, and the rest of him is pretty amazing also.</div>
Are you suggesting that ifbb pros are doing drugs ?

<div>
(stevejones @ Jan. 13 2007,02:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(scientific muscle @ Jan. 12 2007,18:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You're insane if you think he is natural...have you seen his thighs?  They look like space aliens invaded his body, and the rest of him is pretty amazing also.</div>
Are you suggesting that ifbb pros are doing drugs ?</div>
What!? Pro's doing drugs? I don't believe it!
laugh.gif

Hey guys, testosterone is natural. So are insulin and human growth hormone. So sure, he's natural...just elevated hormone levels, that's all. Yeah, that's what it is, a hormone problem. Poor guy.

However, we can't discount the hard work that went into that assisted or not. No way drugs will give that body without the work to go with them.

Back