Stretch marks normal?

I

imported_hung

Im in the first week of my cycle and it's been going great. Feel great and everything. Only thing that's got me worried is im starting to notice stretch marks on my chest?

Near the armpit sort of area. Is this normal?

Yep - they're normal. If you wanted to, try rubbing in some "Bio oil..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So it's a good thing?

Will they be permanent? eww =\

Is there a remedy?

Thanks in advance
<3

<div>
(hung @ Mar. 08 2007,10:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So it's a good thing?

Will they be permanent? eww =\

Is there a remedy?

Thanks in advance
&lt;3</div>
Not totally sure what to say here. I have them myself albeit small. The only remedy I can think of is do not put weight on too quick, so do not eat more than 500-600 calories above maintenance each day.

The rapid weight gain causes your body to grow, and your skin can't catch up and stretches in result. I'm pretty sure they will be permanent then.

I guess another solution is going under the knife or laser treatment? I also don't know what the effects of the sun are on stretch marks (if they go away or get worse) as I didn't have them last summer.

I'm pretty sure that genetics play a role here too. Some folks are definitely more predisposed to them than others.

I gained a lot of weight in my first year with HST but didn't suffer a single stretch mark. On the other hand a pal of mine recently started training and after only a few sessions he has started a collecting a nice set of stretch marks all around his armpits and pecs.

The redness does fade with time but I don't think there's much you can do about them really other than surgery as Colby mentioned.

HST = quick muscle size development
But that = stretch marks in some people.

genetics =(

I've heard of pregnant women using coco butter to prevent or minimized stretch marks. No articles or research to back it up but what's the worst that could happen if you applied it to your chest, you'd have butter soft nipples! HA!

Back