Teen HST - Bulk till 200 lbs.

Ah, so these are your starting stats. I dropped a response in your other thread and I was wondering there what your stats were.

I assume you are currently untrained? Or have you engaged in weight training before venturing towards HST?

I'll keep an eye on your weekly progress, thanks in advance for sharing. Also, it would be helpful for all other members (and also more interesting for all readers) if you could share your training/exercises and diet regimen.

Good luck, thanks for sharing!

Being in an untrained state, as long as you have a training regimen and a diet plan that is close to being decent, you'll make great gains. All you have to do is stick to it. That's a one-time benefit of being untrained, probably will last several months. You mention you are a teenager, which makes it all the better, with all that natural testosterone running through your body right now. It isn't quite as easy when you are 30 years old.

Keep us posted of your training and progress :)

I eat about 2600-2800 per day, kind of depending on dinner my mother makes.

I eat about 160 grams of protein and the carb-protein-fat ratio is around 50-35-15.

Being in an untrained state, as long as you have a training regimen and a diet plan that is close to being decent, you'll make great gains. All you have to do is stick to it. That's a one-time benefit of being untrained, probably will last several months. You mention you are a teenager, which makes it all the better, with all that natural testosterone running through your body right now. It isn't quite as easy when you are 30 years old.

Will do!

do you have any logs or threads about what HST has done for you?

i cant imagine the gains you could have gotten if you did HST from 2005 till now.

Need to do some shopping and order some whey and casein powder, start on monday, instead of wednesday. So far I use Nutrabolics Anabolic Window (post workout) and I still haven't decided which protein powder im going to pick, im thinking of sticking with nutrabolics and buy Isobolics, i like having everything from 1 brand for some reason.

Amen. Even 30 years old and untrained. Why didn't I start earlier...

Amen. Even 30 years old and untrained. Why didn't I start earlier...
Hehe yeah, teenagers who hang around playing WOW or Halo 3 don't know what they're missing. When they grow up and realize they've wasted what amounts to practically "free and legal steriods", they'd regret all those years they spent on the couch :D

You need to go through simplify/win first....you're doing way too much stuff that you would hit by doing simple compound stuff.

Hehe yeah, teenagers who hang around playing WOW or Halo 3 don't know what they're missing. When they grow up and realize they've wasted what amounts to practically "free and legal steriods", they'd regret all those years they spent on the couch :D

dont forget COD lol

but yeah you're right..

Last edited:
Why do you want to bulk up too 200? Thats 60 lbs! I guess it's dependant on in what time-frame, but chances are you're gonna end up fat and unhappy if you rush things that much. Do things steadily and enjoy being in decent condition instead, much more enjoyable imo.

any updates mate?

also thats alot of calories above maintenance!! i recommend 500 calories over and try to gain .25 to .5lbs per week, gain more eat less, gain less eat more!

I'm training a kid who is pretty much in your boat right now. I'm keeping him restricted to 5 lifts a day, three days a week, each day fullbody but working through some different compound exercises each day while we get him familiar with all the various lifts he's going to be doing. Each of the three days focuses on one of the big 3. So Monday we do a fullbody workout finishing up the day with deadlifts, Weds workout finishes up with flat bench and then back squats on Friday. I just have him do 3 sets of 5 on everything and if he hits all reps on all sets then we add 5-10 lbs the next week. I'm not sure what your strength levels are but I am a firm believer that newbies need to keep it simple the first few months so they can learn the lifts, develop a familiarity with the weights and build a base of strength so they have enough work tolerance later on down the road.

FYI, he's gained like 5 lbs already which doesn't sound like a lot but when you are 5'10 and starting at 120 lbs, 5 lbs is a fairly large percentage gain.

Back