Thigh Measurements

Bulldog

Obviously if you measure the same area every time you will be able to track growth, but I was wondering how most people measure their thighs.  Do you just measure the largest part typically up near the groin or do you measure closer to the knee?  I know some people measure about 4 inches above the knee.  So I was wondering if there is a standard part of the thigh you are supposed to measure or just the largest part?

<div>
(Bulldog @ Nov. 10 2006,21:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Obviously if you measure the same area every time you will be able to track growth, but I was wondering how most people measure their thighs.  Do you just measure the largest part typically up near the groin or do you measure closer to the knee?  I know some people measure about 4 inches above the knee.  So I was wondering if there is a standard part of the thigh you are supposed to measure or just the largest part?</div>
I looked into this some time ago, and it seemed like when most pro bodybuilders give you a thigh measurement, they are measuring at the largest part of the thigh (groin area).  When they say quads, instead of thigh, then they are measuring above the knee or somewhere around the center of the quads

Back