Training legs only whit HST... results

He was doing a lot of leg work, so the increase in volume could account for the overall success. I assume that he wouldn't do all of those exercises when doing a full body routine. Right, atlas ...? Perhaps there would even be more strength available for those exercises whereas upper body would be taking something out of you while training full body. I've often thought about doubling or tripling up on a lagging body part while training the rest just enough to maintain. Now I'm seriously considering it for next cycle.

Semajes,
I forgot to mention that I was alternating. I was doing squats OR leg pressses. Then, SLDL OR leg curl. That means I was doing only 3 exercices per workout. And, by the way, I was training more than 3 times a week. I was training every two days.
Another thing, I am convinced that the 3 full body workouts I did during those 7 weeks didn't change nothing. It was just a psychological way of assuring me that I wouldn't lose anything. That Mike Mentzer thing.... well I've tried it for 3 months 1 year ago... doesn't work. Frequency is the key.
Still... lots of answers to my results to come! I hope so...

Back