tricep exercise choice

<div>
(Fausto @ Jun. 30 2006,09:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What do you mean by false grip?</div>
That is a grip where the thumb stays on the same side of the bar as the fingers instead of wrapping around the bar.

I've used it sometimes on the bench press but more so on tricep extensions - just feels right for some reason?

Firm

Yeah, but watch out for doing it with bench. I used to do it until I read about the benefits of a tight grip on the bar helping with the ability to contract the pectorals. It really works! If I grip the bar really tightly toward the end of a set, I find can fire out a couple more reps than if I use a false grip.

I see...I use it quite often, specially on bench, but I must see LOL's opinion out I'd hate to be loosing out due to bad habits!
cool.gif

tricep pullovers with dumbells,similar to french press as regards movement,these have given my tri's some real mass,keep em strict and heavy.

as far as arm size,ithink its been mentioned before,adding 15 lbs lean body mass will increase your armsize an inch,all i can say is that my training partner and i witnessed this.18&quot; is the magic number im chasin,it all depends on b/f as well and your overall genetic max and body shape.

<div>
(lcars @ Jul. 02 2006,13:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">tricep pullovers with dumbells,similar to french press as regards movement,these have given my tri's some real mass,keep em strict and heavy.</div>
Which way are your palms facing when you do them with the d/b's? I've always found those uncomfortable when I'd tried them. Hammer style seems easier.

gotta try LOL suggestion...never really used that grip...it felt kinda funny...

sorry for the double post...my internet connection burped

Back