Triple treat training

Tcup

How about guys something strange for a change....(so poetic)

This just takes three days to go through and the gains are at least nice.so here it goes:

this triple treat in basic is to stress your muscles before full recovery and should mainly done to smaller groups.
For arms you pick only one exercise for triceps ands one excercise to biceps. like ez-curl for biceps and triceps extension. Then you hit about 20-30 reps in first set then again with same weight twice so it's descending eg 30rep/18rep/10 rep with positive failure. Rest between sets so that you feel better :)

Then hit these sets also on two concecutive days so three days in a row...I know you feel like shite and there`s a possibility of injury but then take a good rest and avoid hitting those muscles groups indirecly eg. with chest training

Then after a week take your measurments and be happy :D
thumbs-up.gif

Please explain a bit more structured...

Say your 30 RM is 40

So you take 40, do 30 reps (pos. failure), wait a certain amount of time, take the same weight, do 18, wait, do 10. All with the same weight, and all should be to failure? So basically you do 1 big cluster up to 30 + 18 + 10=58 reps?

"Then hit these sets also on two concecutive days so three days in a row"
What is it? Two days or three?

Injury? Why would there be? With weights as light as your 30RM?

I'm probably missing something, but to me it just looks like a "use a very light weight a lot of times" kind of thing...

okey maybe i was thinking more than writing..sorry that fellas  :confused:
So lets try again:
You do this three days in a row like mo, tu and we
on monday first set should be around 30. Then the next two sets should be as many as you can hit without negative failure. So eg 30/ 18 /10 (last two rep values are just here for as an example)
then on tuesday and wednesday all over again just remember to do the first set around 30 reps.
Daxie was right it is a cluster of reps like 30+18+10 = 58

Pick the weight according your 30 rep max and add up on concecutive days if necessary to stay in the 30 reps on the first sets. Amazingly your cluster of reps will increase from day to day. All sets should be done without cheating.

Was this more clearly said  
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Then the next two sets should be as many as you can hit without negative failure.

problem is that those sets will strongly be determined by the amount of rest you take...

But maybe it's worth the try, it only takes three days...

It just seems to "light" on the weight side of things..

Back