ultimate diet 2.0

Could be the case, considered I said I'd pay more than I did for it.
smile.gif

It's a book.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As to my personal opinion, I think you can still follow UD 2.0 diet wise, and use HST at the same time and get great results.
</div>

What about Bryan's comments?

Keystone

What about them? It's his personal opinion. I ran UD2.0, I ran HST, never both together. I don't see the reason for it. The UD2.0 protocol calls for depletion workouts back-to-back, then a tension workout, then a power workout. Basically, you're doing HST in a week - higher reps, medium reps, low reps. Stick to the program given with UD2.0. HST doesn't fit the plan at all.

Buy it and read for yourself, you'll see why.

That said, UD2.0 still sort of follows HST principles. The goal is to be able to increase the weight used in the power workout from week to week, if you are doing the mass variant (and possibly with the cutting version) and you are doing fullbody workouts frequently... so it jives with HST principles fairly well, except for SD of course.

Except the depletion workouts. Every good program has progression, so to say UD2.0 follows HST principles goes without saying on that front.

Mass variant is gonna be fun. I cannot wait.

No SD, and the rep ranges are done differently. 12-15 Monday/Tuesday, Thursday is 6-12, Saturday is 3-6. Rather than across a cycle with 2 week blocks, you go through it all in a week. I like that approach more, to be honest. It's not as boring to me.

And the depletion work is significant - that's what makes it UD2.0, to me. Without it, and the supercompensation, you won't make the progress you normally would. With the mass version, it helps stop fat gain. Keeps you lean, gets you HYOOGE! Lol.

Back