Unsymmetrical Chest

Avi1985

My left chest is bigger than the right. I don`t know if it connected, but i did an examination that show my left arm have more muscle than the right arm.
So i thought to switch the barbael bench press with dummbels bench press, so both arms work equally without stronger arm supporting weaker arm. What do you think?

good idea!

ive never heard of an in balence in the chest muscle but most on here can attest to having one arm bigger than the other. db's will definitely help,as they will force your left arm or right to grow as it will struggle more than the stronger arm. after over 10 years of training my arms are within an eighth of an inch of each other.there was over half an inch when i first started.

the same goes for my calves.

<div>
(lcars @ Apr. 13 2008,05:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ive never heard of an in balence in the chest muscle</div>
unfortunately i see in balance in the chest muscle everytime im looking in the miror. If you want i can upload a picture.
Im thinking to start using something which would give me more push than creatine. Can it do long term damage?

Can what do long term damage? Why not just try using DB's as you mentioned? What makes you think that the imbalance will magically change if you use something that gives you &quot;more push?&quot;

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Apr. 13 2008,07:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(lcars @ Apr. 13 2008,05:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">ive never heard of an in balence in the chest muscle</div>
unfortunately i see in balance in the chest muscle everytime im looking in the miror. If you want i can upload a picture.
Im thinking to start using something which would give me more push than creatine. Can it do long term damage?</div>
if you are talking about going on the juice then no this wont change anything. ok you will grow ,but the inbalence will only be resolved through dedicated training and diet and time.

aas can cause long term effects, many of them are controlable but some can be unpredictable, such as an enlarged heart and prostate. the former can develope in any athlete but i believe it is more pronounced in bodybuilders.

if you do decide to go down that route you really need to do your reading and speak to people who are in the know.many people have bad experiences due to lack of knowledge.

and you really should be training for a couple of years b4 you consider this.

I gues you right. Ill work hard without any help from &quot;Vitamins&quot;
biggrin.gif
Ill add the dumbells bench press and hope it would be helpfull.
thnx.

Back