Using the 2weeks on 4 off AAS cycle with HST?

radio

I see in the the FAO forum there is a topic on the second page about using steroids with HST. Blade talks about 2 on 4 off cycles. Well i was planning to try the style cycle out before i herd of HST. But i was wander how exaclty you use it with HST. I know he said start on the second week of the 10s through to the first week of the 5s then you are still lifting heavy during pct. I understand this part. But what happens after that? Do you still do you SD for 12 days?, I mean that does not seem like a good idea after a roid cycle even a 2 week one. Then do you wait until you are at the second week of your 10s again in your next HST cycle. Or do you miss out the deconditioning and go stright into another 15s,10s,5s HST cycle and do your next 2 week roid cycle as before?

cheers

You forget to mention drop sets and negs - which should be done after your second week of 5's for two more weeks. Then you SD. However, throwing AAS into the mix might change some things. Bryan once told me that you dont SD until you've been off the length you've been on - this in an effort to allow sufficient time for natty levels to reboot.

I wish I could help you out a bit more, but I'm probably just as confused, if not more so, than you are. I'm interested to hear some replys.

Also, just to mention ... I'm currently on a 16wk AAS cycle with an extended version of HST.

Anyway ... good luck finding your answers.

Dose Blade still post on these forums? I think he is the only one who can really answer my questions as he is a short cycle expert and HST expert. He used to post about 2 weekers over on anabolic extreme. So come on blade where are ya ?

Back