using the sample workout

Hey faz :)

Well, that sounds like a good plan. You can better gauge for yourself, since 1.) You know your workout routine, and 2.) You know your tolerance to them, your exercise limit.

So if you follow what I posted earlier, the super long post about isolations and their place, then yes, I would not disagree with you and would say that that really does sound like a good plan. You know your stuff pretty well, so I wouldn't doubt you'd have a good cycle.

Regards,
-JV

cheers mate :D it does sound like a good idea of yours since i have always had trouble with bringing my bis up to scratch :D

JV

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not an expert, sorry. For now, you'll just have to be satisfied with me. But don't worry, Fausto and Dan will be here sure enough shortly

Hey, you don't do too bad, thanks for stepping in there, the other guys should be aware that there are other experts here, who simply have yet been categorized as such, and they make outr life so much easier
happy.gif

On the other hand being at work and trying to cover some of these issues ain't easy, specially with JV's posts, they are a mile long...but all written in there makes pretty good sense.
tounge.gif

To cut a long story short, I second JV in terms of getting your iso's in early even though I have been doing it the other way round
butbut.gif
, basically because of the load ast a later stage and because the iso's simply rob a lot of time in a heavy routine where you are trying to put in 2 to 3 sets.

From the "pimp my HST" and FAQ-E books, the strectch of isolation exercises is benefitial therfore they are there for a purpose, but yep, once the load is heavy enough, all the necessary muscles are engaged in compounds and therefore the iso's become a bit of a waste.

I for one am also "hardheaded" and keep doing them, but then if you do the same go to one that provides as much strectch as possible
happy.gif

Guys, I am really running short of time here
butbut.gif

ok guys i am going to try this next cycle..3wks time..
vanilla hst..but repping out on 15s
also during 15s and 10s heavy bb curls,tri pushdowns
on 5s either change to seated db curls and skullcrushers with lighter weight for stretch.. or no isos at all .. :D

Back