Waterbury unveils the 24x1

Dan,

I've been waiting for admin approval to get on your site for over a month...can you take a look if you see me in the que.  Looking forward to reading the EMG data.  The Biotest recommendations are annoying, but I just ignore that **** at the end of the articles.  They definitely have a quota for pumping out articles, but at least from Westbury, he has kept the same basic principles for several years.  I think part of the misconception is that many of his articles represent different workouts...they differ in composition so you don't get stale on any program for too long.  His core principles have not changed much though IMO.

<div>
(soflsun @ Oct. 07 2007,02:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dan,

I've been waiting for admin approval to get on your site for over a month...can you take a look if you see me in the que.  Looking forward to reading the EMG data.  The Biotest recommendations are annoying, but I just ignore that **** at the end of the articles.  They definitely have a quota for pumping out articles, but at least from Westbury, he has kept the same basic principles for several years.  I think part of the misconception is that many of his articles represent different workouts...they differ in composition so you don't get stale on any program for too long.  His core principles have not changed much though IMO.</div>
Send me an email with your login, PW and email you will use and I'll set it up.

Back