what gym do you belong to?

• Thread starter imported_ephman
  • Start date
French Riveria in Memphis, TN. ive been to a Gold's in Nashville. and it blows mine out of the water. but mine has everything i need.

Workout at home or at work.

Have basic equipment at home; bench, barbells, dumbells etc. At work I was involved in the process of buying and setting up the company gym, so that is pretty well equipped, although a bit small.

Regards,
/ R

I train at the local YMCA here in Rockansaw. Use to be an air force base gym- straight out of the 1950's. 1st of the year I'm going to transfer to a hardcore gym which is better equipped.

Been training at a new LA Fitness here in PA. It has everything you could want, but it's downfall is it's kind of a "Bally's" atmosphere. Not bad, as long as you wear headphones to block out the uh, techno dance music, LOL. Great place otherwise, and most of the folks that train at 5am are a lot more hardcore than the afternoon crowd. :)
Other BIG plus for me is it's literally less than a mile from the house.

Been lifting at the "White Building" - the main gym at Penn State - University Park since late August. dang kids make that place crowded!
wow.gif

I train home. I have my gym whit a Power Rack, Leg press/Hack squat machine and a multi-station cable machine (that I use only for pulldowns and seated cable rows). Love to train home 'cause I do what I have to do when I have to do it. (and I can put my own music too!)

I've been a member of the Golds in Oakland, CA, for going on six years now. I also have a pretty nice home gym: it's got a power rack, chin/dip unit, and PowerBlock dumbbells that go to 85 pounds each. Have been using the home gym almost exclusively this cycle because I didn't need anything fancy for the basic compounds I focused on. Keeping the membership, though--will be training at the gym a couple days a week during my next cycle.

"The House of Pain" Plymouth, Devon, England. Think they are renaming it "The Gym." Perhaps the original name was a little too hard-core for a lot of folks? :)

Just signed up for 3 years so I've got a bit of time for HST & HSN to work their magic. Let the fray begin...

Rec Center at The University Of Colorado. Pretty nice facility, but you have to go early if you don't want to wait for any machines.

24HourFitnessLogoRings.gif

Located in most of the places I travel in the Western part of the USA. 24Hr is great for me, since I usually stay several weeks/months in one place as a rule.

The price is right and the equipment is first rate.
laugh.gif

thumbs-up.gif

The PUMPHOUSE 24 hours a day. when i go late at night sometimes i get to workout by myself other times with drug dealers n ####

Canada

Robius Sports and Fitness. Supposed to be one of the top 100 rated facilities in the US. Not exactly sure how they measure that but it's a prettynice facility.

Keystone

24/7 fitness and tanning , huntsville AL ,bout 3 miles from the house

has pretty much everything you could need. It even has a whole room with hammer strength brand gear

Back