what is a good shaker bottle

iceman0625

Is there such a thing as a good shaker bottle that doesn't LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I order alot form bodybuilding.com and they always send me a shaker bottle. THe darn thing always leaks around the rim when I turn it up to drink it. And don't even think about shaking it to mix, you'll be soaked.

NALGENE
thumbs-up.gif

By Nalgene, Colby is referring to those "indestructable" water bottles, the ones that are supposedly made from bullet-proof plastic. Although they don't have a little grate or screen inside for ensuring that there are no little chunks of protein powder, they should work pretty well as long as your protein powder isn't too chunky and difficult to mix. And if you want something almost as good but cheaper, just get a Nalgene spin-off. It may not be bullet-proof, but unless you plan on shooting your shaker bottle with a gun, it should be strong enough.

Personally, I use a Zylizz brand shaker bottle to mix up my protein shakes. It works well--it doesn't leak at all unless I shake the living heck out of it.

Usually my shakers only leak if I let the gasket get screwed up. So when you put the lid on, make sure the gasket doesn't have a wrinkle in it, or is falling out, etc etc, and it should seal tight. BB.com shakers are pretty cheap though.

Back