What is the true...?

HeavyMetal

Hello, I'm Gaston from Argentina and have 2 years uninterruptedly training. I follow the "Heavy Duty", "High Intensity Training" ("HIT") like the Dorian Yates style with low sets and repetitions, strict and good form. Have gained muscular mass like with no other training. Another one of my favorite bodybuilder is Ronnie Coleman... but there is something here I don't understand. Ronnie uses ampler sets (3, 4, 5) and many repetitions (12, 15...) and I have seen some of his films like "The Cost Of Redemption" and "The Unbelievable" where it's remarkable that his way to train is not strict nor in good form. Either does not use forced repetitions. Nevertheless he is a really enormous guy! Also he uses drugs like Dorian has made in his moment. Reason why I ask... Which is the truth of everything? Genetics? Training... what kind of that? Good drugs?

The reason behind big muscles for those guys are genetics and drugs without forgetting hard hard work!

Also you cannot adapt training methods from somebody like Yates or Coleman. You have to find out whats best for you

Back