What's your opinion of using steroids?

<div>
(xahrx @ Dec. 04 2006,11:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
 Any idiot after a bunch of mindless trial and error can get big.</div> Heck said:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.info/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blush.gif[/img]

Clean bulk next time, no missed workouts if possible, and no forgetting my EFA's or shakes!

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 04 2006,13:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(xahrx @ Dec. 04 2006,11:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
 Any idiot after a bunch of mindless trial and error can get big.</div> Heck said:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.info/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blush.gif[/img]

Clean bulk next time, no missed workouts if possible, and no forgetting my EFA's or shakes!</div>
I'm sure you would have hit your groove eventually. It's really just this: people define steroid use to narrowly in terms of possible goals. Being huge isn't a guarantee a person will have the right amount of discipline to use responsibly and effectively.

One reason I never did them was because of the fear that I might like the results a bit TOO much! I can see how people could go overboard if they had their PCT's right and got a good cycle or two in...then decide to up the dosages a bit because if &quot;a little is good, then more...&quot;

Back in the druggie days, we bikers used to think that anything that didn't kill us made us stronger. How dumb is THAT?
Heheh, druglogic.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 04 2006,21:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Back in the druggie days, we bikers used to think that anything that didn't kill us made us stronger. How dumb is THAT?
Heheh, druglogic.  
biggrin.gif
</div>
Thats a good one!
biggrin.gif

Personally, I couldn't use them, its not a matter of if, I would abuse them.

I think they are an awsome idea if you take it at the age of 25+ and do not get the idea of ODing. There are healthy ways of taking steroids....many people are just too dumb to look into it.

not steriods but anyways... i do think when they perfect genetic modification in humans things will get pretty interesting

Um...kinda like DOOM the movie right? Or how bout resident evil apocolypse.
laugh.gif

Dude by the time i am 50, they should have nano machines to assist us in every way. They are already doing research on the technology, it just isn't going to be available for a very long time+even when it is it will be expensive.

For those of you who love juices, do yourself a favor and get your hearts checked. Echocardiograms clearly show &quot;pathological-like&quot; cardiac hypertrophy . It is not the same as that achieved through endurance training which goes away after detraining. In fact, bodybuilders who use juice have the LARGEST increases in ventricular hypertrophy, even more than rowers and cyclists who normally have huge hearts. These increases are usually well above the limits found in even the biggests of endurance athletes hearts and are pathological meaning unhealthy.

No judgements here, just if you juice, check your heart.

i really do not know much of anything on the subject.... any reading recommended would be greatly appreciated...

thanks,

Runjor

Back