Where are you from?

Hi, I am from India
India is full of people, It will sideswipe you with its size, clamour and diversity. I am living in Chandigarh, a beautiful city located at the begining of Westeran Himalay. I love travelling and Himalays happens to my fvt destination. Currently am working as a software engineer with a reputed company in India. Am quitting my job in May.. will travel all over India(starting ofcourse from Himalays) for 2 years. will come back..start searching for another job..and maybe get settled hahahahaha:D
I have started my first cycle of HST last week and am pretty satisfied with my progress. :) Only thing which kills me is what I gonna do abt my new passion while travelling....wt training. :confused:
Sandeep
worship.gif

Hi All,

I am currently in the 5s of my first HST cycle. Seems fitting that my very first post to this Forum ought to be in this topic.

I am currently living in Fullerton, California, which is about 25 miles Southeast of downtown Los Angeles, USA. Have been in the this area for about 30 years, with the exception of about 4 years of my childhood living in the ‘Great Redwoods’ of Mendocino County, Northern California. I have a Master of Science degree in Physics and work for an Intellectual Property law firm. I work out in my garage in the earlier mornings or the late evenings, depending on my schedule. :D

Wilkommen Eike,
We have friends in Bielefeld. My daughter stayed with them as an exchange student. She will be in Kasel for spring semester this year also.
best of luck with your HST experience.
Schoene Greusse
Luck and Peace

This is interesting to see where people are from. I am from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada, app 800 miles to the north of NYC. We have snow here to the top of the road signs, now we are expecting rain. If you don't like the weather here in Halifax just wait 15 minutes. Halifax is a beautiful maritime City,not too big not too small. lots of nice gyms and beautiful universities, lots of local cultue and awsome restaurants (good local beer)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluenoser @ Jan. 30 2003,8:15)]Halifax is a beautiful maritime City,not too big not too small. lots of nice gyms and beautiful universities, lots of local cultue and awsome restaurants (good local beer)
I'm on my way
tounge.gif

But I'll wait til the snow melts. It is 70 F here, haven't had snow all winter. I live in the desert of New Mexico. USA>
Luck and Peace

AUSTIN, TX
Land of live music, beer and BBQ! (not in any particular order of importance ) And now, Land of HST as well!
At least for me it is...just started my 10's this week and loving it. I'm up 6 1/2 lbs., hoping to get about 15 this (my first) cycle. I'll keep everyone posted! :D

glasgow area in scotland, pm me if your in the same area

chris - needs a training partner for neg's! lol

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Working out in Hard Work studio in Nørrebro.

Just on my first cycle of HST, and it seems to work very well. There is a lot of interest in HST in Denmark, a lot of people are very inspired about it - and also try to tweak it in many ways.

Greetings to all from me :)

Hi all, I'm also from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - what's the chance of 2 posts from frigid (-25C this morning) Ottawa in one day !

I'm about to finish my 1st set of 15s and I must say I am very impressed with HST so far. Been lifting for 20+ years and I haven't had such quick gains with any other program.

Richard.

ronen,

If you see this, I have to ask you how you are enjoying the snow. I was watching CNN and they showed your snow fall. That must really be something in a city like Jerusalem, from what I understand you haven't had snow like that in over 50 years. Well I am from Eastern Canada and we have been blasted by one winter storm after another for the past 4 months. If you need advice on the best type of snow tires for your car drop me a line (LOL) best of luck and take care in the snow

bluenoser

i live on vinalhaven island off the midcoast of maine.i'll be starting my second cycle of hst as soon as i heal up from an operation..CANNOT wait to get back at it.

Hey every1!
I'm from the England (Unitied Kingdom) I live in a town called Grimsby and from the name yes it is Grim and not very much happens round here.. But i soon to be moving to spain to live/work and build myself the body im after :D
laters...

Back