Whos your top physiques of all time.

Joe.Muscle

Hey guys I was looking at Fausto pick of Serge Nubret and I got to thinking of some of the best physiques.

Here's my list. No particular order.

Golden Era

Serge Nubret
Franco Columbo
Arnold
Frank Zane
Big Loui (Lou Ferigno)
Sergio Olivia
Ed Corney

80's and 90's

Lee Labrada
Lee Haney
Shawn Ray

Current Pros'

Dexter Jackson
Darrem Charles
Stan Mucay

Mass Monster.

Ronnie Coleman from 2001 and of Course Dorian Yates

Milos Sarcev has an awesome physique :
He must be my winner !

104303.jpg

I would have to go with:

Steve Reeves
sr193.jpg

Bill Pearl
Bill_young_beach.jpg

Arnold
38.jpg

Frank Zane
FZzellermts.jpg

Lee Labrada
labrada1.jpg

Shawn Ray
shawn_ray.jpg

Dexter Jackson
dex2569j.jpg

Reeves wears the crown for me. No drugs either so far as I know. Great genetics. Look at those legs! Fantastic!

Arnie was amazing though and is the ealiest memory I have of the modern bb look (ie. with drugs).

Kevin Levrone is one of the most underrated Bodybuilders. He made it to the near-pinnacle but was overshadowed by 'The Shadow' himself Dorian Yates.
I always thought Levrone's physique was amazing beyond belief. I would have crowned him Mr. Olympia over Dorian during most of Yates' era.
levrone_kevin_30.jpg

....THICK!!! Kevin Levrone had the thickest delts and arms I have ever seen. His thighs were gigantic too with a small waist, it looked unreal.

Of course there is ARNOLD! Aesthetically the best physique to ever walk the earth. If I could press a magic button and intantly change my physique I would not hesitate to make my decision....THE KING!
m29.jpg

I had just saved a pic of Kevin Levrone when I scrolled down and noticed that SF had just posted him! Best looking arms on the planet to me, but not now he's quit. Can't juice forever I guess...

Steeve Reeves all the way! The post-Arnold bodybuilders are big to the detriment of aesthetics I think. Steve Jones, thanks for showing us Brian Buchanan, that is a ridiculous v-taper. Do you by any chance know his measurements, especially waist?

Oh and Need2eat, this isn't T-Nation...

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Oh and Need2eat, this isn't T-Nation...</div>

I ask if anyone is interested in my thoughts on a supplement, I get told this isnt bodybuilding.com.

I post what I believe to be the most appealing physique Ive ever seen and I get told this isnt T-nation.

Shes a legit fitness competitor, its your problem if the gender offends you.

<div>
(TrapsOfSteal @ Dec. 21 2006,19:48)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Steeve Reeves all the way! The post-Arnold bodybuilders are big to the detriment of aesthetics I think. Steve Jones, thanks for showing us Brian Buchanan, that is a ridiculous v-taper. Do you by any chance know his measurements, especially waist?

Oh and Need2eat, this isn't T-Nation...</div>
I read that, in contest shape, his chest was 54 inches and waist was 27 inches.

Pretty Awesome

<div>
(need2eat @ Dec. 22 2006,00:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dont know what you all are talking about
rock.gif

best physique known to mankind

http://www.jamieeason.com/</div>
Ah yes, forgot about Jamie. My bad. I think she's good enough to eat!
biggrin.gif

Kevin Levrone was awsome also but I always thought that Shawn Ray had a more complete package when they competed against each other.  I believe the only reason Shawn never won the Olympia is because of his height.  he would have been 6' tall with the same build no one would have touched him.

I don't think I have ever seen Brian Buchanan before.  He is pretty incredible with that tiny waist.

I think Steve Reeves was ahead of his time.

lol......Jay just looks like a big FAT guy in that picture.

Francis Benfatto also has great symmetry.

Im going to go with Reeves, because hes natural, awesome
cool.gif

Nice photo of Jay, if anyone didnt already know, modern bodybuilders get FAT in the offseason.

Back