your own initiative

willie838

sorry to post this bryan, but i'm not an official member of the street team, but due to our prior dealings (once again, thank you) i'm more than willing to promote this program on my school campus, if you want to make up a sample .pdf flyer or whatever, with fancy logos or anything, i'll download it, print it up and stick it around a few bulletin boards around the university of buffalo campus - i owe ya anyways :) if not, within the next 2-3 weeks i'll make one up

big title: WANNA GET BIG (or something to that effect)
-website, a quick history, and i mean quick, no more than a paragraph or 2 worth of information
-that's about it

i'll stick up, maybe 20 around the school campus, including 3 in the actual gym itself.

just an idea for other college students out there

It's interesting you should suggest this. We were thinking of doing just as you suggested, but I didn't want to come across as pushy or anything. If you guys would be willing to do something like posting flyers, I (ok Jared) will provide an awesome dowload to print.

Just let me know.
thumbs-up.gif

i know you don't want to seem pushy, but if you don't catch people's eye when they're skimming over the 100 other flyers on the bulletin boards, then the effort is wasted, you're kind of handcuffed as to what you can put on there.

i'm definitely up for it, when it's available- i'll do it.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (willie838 @ Oct. 08 2002,4:54)]sorry to post this bryan, but i'm not an official member of the street team, but due to our prior dealings (once again, thank you) i'm more than willing to promote this program on my school campus, if you want to make up a sample .pdf flyer or whatever, with fancy logos or anything, i'll download it, print it up and stick it around a few bulletin boards around the university of buffalo campus - i owe ya anyways :) if not, within the next 2-3 weeks i'll make one up
big title: WANNA GET BIG (or something to that effect)
-website, a quick history, and i mean quick, no more than a paragraph or 2 worth of information
-that's about it
i'll stick up, maybe 20 around the school campus, including 3 in the actual gym itself.
just an idea for other college students out there
<span =''>
This is a great idea...but the headline should be something from the website like:
Start Growing Again...
or I like:
Believe the HYPE...
--Rich

Back