Share This Page

Totentanz

Super Moderator, 43, from Michigan, USA

Staff Member
Totentanz was last seen:
Nov 17, 2022
    1. Bryan Haycock
      Bryan Haycock
      Just want to say thanks for your continued support on the forum. Would be great to meet and shake your hand in person some day.
    2. canehdian_guy
      canehdian_guy
      Your back is monstrous. Keep up the good work
      1. uffthecat likes this.
      2. uffthecat
        uffthecat
        Where do you see his back?
        Jul 15, 2014
      3. Totentanz
        Totentanz
        It's on the rear side of my body. Also, was previously my profile pic when this dude left that comment.
        Aug 9, 2014
    3. dzidzia
      dzidzia
      Hey,can you please tell me how it is possible to do progressive load with dumbell shoulder press because the dumbells go up with 2 kg? My 15 RM is about 14 kg.When i will start with 2 weeks of 15's i should start with 75% of 14kg..that will be 10.5kg..how is this possible??? And so on with 80%,that will be 11.2kg.Never seen such dumbells.Should i then only do workouts with barbells?Seems to me then so limited because i like and prefer dumbells.Can you also please tell me how to start a thread in a forum,i am new to this.Thanks in advance!
    4. jody carvell
      jody carvell
      Hi im thinking of starting this program, after reading the website info. At present ive been doing the 5/3/1 prog. I was just wondering if you could give me some pointers on the design of a program. ive looked at some peoples logs. And they seem to inlcude lots of exercises or very little could you please help. I play rugby so hoping this program will help
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1980 (Age: 43)
    weightlifting