Balanced diet

I find myself in accord with totentanz in this discussion.

Before analyzing and writing down everything i eat, i tought to eat a lot more than i was in reality. Now i use a software on the pc to track down everything i eat, i have an exact idea of my macronutrient breakdown and even mineral or vitamin deficiencies, i can write down in the software all my measurements and weight gain and compare and see my improvements in useful tables that it does generate. All this take me about 30 minutes of my time per day, but i know for a fact that im eating like i should.

Also, im of the idea that the whole "auto regulating" or "instinctive training" thing, make a lot of people being "lazy" with their training and nutrition. To be effective, you have to be really in harmony with your body, and be really smart not to trick yourself to do less for the sake of it. The brain can be really a trickster sometimes.

In my opinion, the recipes for succes for people is to be informed, find a training plan that work, find a dieting plan that work for them, and stick with it religiously for months, then asses the results. Chances are if you have followed what you have planned before hand, in the end you will be pleased with the results!

Aniway, try some dieting software. Made a big difference for me to be able to see exactly what i put inside my body.

Cheers

Back